- If the referee witnesses any acts of tackling, elbowing, cheapshots, or any unsportsmanlike act. the game will be stopped
and the player will be ejected from the game at the referees discretion.
FOUL PLAY WILL NOT BE TOLORATED.
- Trash talking is prohibeted Referees have the right to determine offensive language. Players, Coaches
and Spectators may be ejected or removed from the game or venue.
PENALTIES on Defense
- All penalties will be called by the referee.
- Offsides- five yards and automatic first down.
- Interference- Ten yards and automatic first down.
- Illegal contact- Ten yards and automatic first down
- Illegal Rushing- Ten yards and automatic first down.
PENALTIES on Offense
- Illegal Motion- Five yards.
- Illegal forward pass- Five yards.
- Offensive pass interference- Ten Yards
- Flag Gaurding- Five yards from the spot of the foul.
- Delay of game- Clock stops, Five yards.
- Incidental contact will be at the discretion of the referee
- Only team coach can ask the referee for clarification of a call.
- Games cannot end on a defensive penalty.
Cleats are permitted, No metal spikes!
All Players must wear a protective mouthpiece. No exceptions.
All players must have their shirts tucked in at all times...
There are no kick-offs or punts.
GAMES WILL BE PLAYED ON A 50 YARD FIELD WITH A 10 YARD ENDZONE